Pawn and Drive
An unexpected bill, that one-off purchase that simply cannot wait, birthdays, the festive season – any number of situations can crop up to suddenly drain us of money. It always happens with payday still more than a week away. And nobody blames you for being too nervous to approach a loan shark or too impatient to fight through all the red tape banks put you through. So, what can be done? Well, do you own a vehicle? Perhaps a secured loan against it is the answer. “But how do I pawn my car and still drive it?” you may ask. The answer is simpler than you think.
At Cash Drive, we give you the opportunity to use your vehicle as collateral for you to gain a loan against it. So, to the question, “Can I pawn my car and still drive it?”, there’s a very high chance the answer will be “yes”. We act swiftly and the loan amount can be transferred into your bank account on the same day the paperwork is finalised. Of course, like any agreement, no matter how swift, certain conditions need to be met:
- Do you fully own your vehicle? This means are you the owner – is the vehicle in your name and registered to you? Is it fully paid off?
- Does your vehicle have a valid license?
- Is your vehicle roadworthy and is it in good, drivable condition? There’s very little point trying to secure a loan against a vehicle that is of very little value.
- The higher the value of your vehicle, the larger the loan. Cash Drive’s professional credit provider will assess the value of your vehicle and make you an offer immediately. Then, upon accepting and signing the agreement, your cash can be deposited into your account straight away.
- Keep up with the agreed payments and once all the payments are made, full ownership of the vehicle returns to you.
To speed up the process simply have the following documents on hand when you contact Cash Drive:
- The vehicle’s registration certificate.
- The service book of the vehicle.
- Your valid South African ID.
- Your valid South African driving licence.
- Proof of address.
You can start the process online or you can contact us directly and ask, “can I pawn my car and still drive it?” to one of our professional assistants. They will answer this and all questions you may have and make an appointment with you to bring your vehicle to one of our showrooms for an assessment. If everything is in order and you find the offer acceptable, the answer to your initial question will be a satisfying “Yes! I can pawn my car and still use it!” You will have the instant money you needed in your account, while happily driving off with your vehicle.
Contact Cash Drive today to ask a friendly assistant, “can I pawn my car and still drive it?” With our competitive business model, professional advice, and immediate assessment, you might very soon get that loan.